AMBULATORY BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR – HOLTER
PRIZMA PABPM holter is a Wearable Monitor for ambulatory blood pressure and pulse measurement for 24/48 hours, at certain specified time intervals. Its settings, as well as reviewing of measured blood pressure and pulse values, can be done directly via holter or on Android devices (phone/tablet) thanks to PRIZMA PABPM application that connect a holter device with android device via BT. Further, all measured and memorized values in the Android device can be displayed graphically and printed as a clinical report.
PURPOSE: intended for use at home and medical facilities.
- Technology: Osilometric method
- Systolic blood pressure: 40-260 mmHg
- Diastolic blood pressure: 20-210 mmHg
- Pulse: 40-200 bpm
- Accuracy: ±3 mmHg
- Battery: 1000 mAh Li battery, approx. 100 measurements
- Memory: up to 200 measurement results
- Dimensions: device 119 × 52 × 21 mm, cuff 26-36 cm
- Weight: 105 g (with battery)
CONTENTS OF THE KIT: PRIZMA PABPM blood pressure holter, M cuff (upper arm circumference 26-36 cm), USB cable and instruction manual.
S cuff (upper arm circumference 18-26 cm) and L cuff (upper arm ircumference 33-43 cm)